For the Love of Travel

'I have not been everywhere yet, but it is on my list'

I LOVE traveling and travel every chance I get. I started making a 'wishlist' of places I wanted to visit a while back, but once I had more than a quarter of the countries in the world listed I gave up. I suppose I would just like to see the world.

I created this blog to remember my journeys, keep family and friends updated on my adventures (since I am very bad at keeping in touch when traveling and prefer to not have internet or a phone at all), and it makes it easier to share pictures. The blog is by no means all-encompassing, because I do not plan on writing about past travels and I am not good at updating blogs, but owh well, an update will come when it comes :) .

Enjoy!

p.s. The Pedagogy of Action South Africa trips have their very own blogs:

http://pedagogysouthafrica08.blogspot.com/
http://pedagogysouthafrica07.blogspot.com/



Wednesday, June 18, 2008

All around the world

Number of places visited: Lost Count...
Number of places I still want to go: Way too many...

I love travel, and travel every chance I get. I have a restless soul, and need to go everywhere. Another reason I love traveling is the fact that I LOVE other cultures. There is so much culture and richness in the world and I think life is most fulfilling if you understand others and come to appreciate their culture.

I decided to start a blog highlighting these travels...partially so I would remember it all :) . I should journal...but I never keep it up...and I love posting pictures so an online blog is super convenient. I am currently trying to make a bucket list...but it will probably only contain places I want to travel :) . Be back soon!

No comments: