For the Love of Travel

'I have not been everywhere yet, but it is on my list'

I LOVE traveling and travel every chance I get. I started making a 'wishlist' of places I wanted to visit a while back, but once I had more than a quarter of the countries in the world listed I gave up. I suppose I would just like to see the world.

I created this blog to remember my journeys, keep family and friends updated on my adventures (since I am very bad at keeping in touch when traveling and prefer to not have internet or a phone at all), and it makes it easier to share pictures. The blog is by no means all-encompassing, because I do not plan on writing about past travels and I am not good at updating blogs, but owh well, an update will come when it comes :) .

Enjoy!

p.s. The Pedagogy of Action South Africa trips have their very own blogs:

http://pedagogysouthafrica08.blogspot.com/
http://pedagogysouthafrica07.blogspot.com/



Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It's been too long!

Oh my gosh, I can post through email! That is wonderful. Another reason to fall even more in love with the BlackBerry!

Just a quick note to say hi! I owe posts from Traverse City and Chicago but I am in my final weeks of college so that will have to wait. Also, summer plans got changed. Details soon!

Greetings from Ann Arbor!

Ash
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: