For the Love of Travel

'I have not been everywhere yet, but it is on my list'

I LOVE traveling and travel every chance I get. I started making a 'wishlist' of places I wanted to visit a while back, but once I had more than a quarter of the countries in the world listed I gave up. I suppose I would just like to see the world.

I created this blog to remember my journeys, keep family and friends updated on my adventures (since I am very bad at keeping in touch when traveling and prefer to not have internet or a phone at all), and it makes it easier to share pictures. The blog is by no means all-encompassing, because I do not plan on writing about past travels and I am not good at updating blogs, but owh well, an update will come when it comes :) .

Enjoy!

p.s. The Pedagogy of Action South Africa trips have their very own blogs:

http://pedagogysouthafrica08.blogspot.com/
http://pedagogysouthafrica07.blogspot.com/



Sunday, August 16, 2009

Can I be a student again please?!






Cousin and I visited the American University of Beirut before we left the city. All I have to say is – welcome to a beautiful campus and CAN I GO HERE PLEASE?

The campus overlooks the ocean, has beautiful walking paths, amazing architecture, people I think I’d like as friends and it is in the middle of Beirut! Spoiled me could even have her McCafe cappuccino's across the street! The Business School recently got accredited and the new building sits right on the ocean.


Cousin and I are in LOVE.





No comments: